Thursday, April 14, 2011

SoAppealing Review

http://www.etsy.com/shop/SoAppealingHello its Robyn back in action. My computers both crashed on me only to find out it was a router issue so I'm back up and running and i just want to say i missed you guys so much. I love my position here at 3G and our readers are the BEST.

Anyway now its time to get down to the reviews. I purchased some eyeshadow samples from SoAppealing on etsy. I thought it would be fun to just give them my skin/hair/eye color and let them surprise me. I got 2 collections. The first one is "Character & Charisma". It contains a vibrant blue, grassy green, and a brownish red (mauve). I love the blue and the green the mauve is nice in the crease as a accent color but not as a lid color on my fair skin. But all 3 colors were great and i loved playing with them.

The next collection i got was "Beautifully Basic" and it really is beautiful. I love love love these 3 colors. together or separate you cant lose. They work wonderful on my skin tone and i really think they will work for everyone. I'm down to the last few minerals in my sample bags and i definitely have to get more. These are my go to everyday colors.
The shipping is very fast and the customer service is wonderful. You get 3 samples for about $1.65 shipped so that was very reasonable. They do come in little baggies and those of you that have been following my make up reviews know how i feel about them but aside from that i love them in every way.
Please take a few minutes to stop by SoAppealing and let them know 3G sent you. While you are there check out some of their other unique items such as bath teas, oils, and salts.

Good:You get a generous amount as a sample, great customer service, nicely pigmented, great silky texture, fast cheap shipping, affordable.

Bad: samples come in baggies but we all know that's to save on shipping so its not so bad :)

No comments: