Friday, April 1, 2011

Fat Foam Hair Color

Sorry it's taken me so long to write about the Fat Foam hair dye I used FOREVER ago!! I just wanted to let everyone know it works wonderfully, is affordable, and the color sticks for a LONG time in your hair! You can get it at Wal-Mart for under 10 bucks. Much easier to use than the regular stuff where you have to pour bottle 1 into bottle 2 and then into bottle 3 or whatever.

Also a quick update, I am donating to the American Red Cross next week based on the # of followers we had yesterday (198) and the # of followers I had on my personal blog yesterday (226).

Robyn's computer is broken so the giveaways she is working on have been put on hold. I will be drawing winners tomorrow for them probably.

There are a few giveaways going on (one right underneath this post), so be sure to check them out. :)

Thanks for all your help and support!!

Sadie

No comments: