Saturday, December 4, 2010

Just Dance 2: Sadie's Review

Some of you read my review on Just Dance for the Wii. If you haven't already, go check it out so you can easily compare the two games. :) Just Dance 2 has brand new songs from popular artists like the Pussycat Dolls and Ke$ha, as well as old favorites from Cher and Ike & Tina Turner! Just Dance 2 has over 40 songs to choose from, and I knew about half of them (just like with Just Dance). 


The little characters on the bottom of the screen did nothing but confuse us when dancing, and it was kind of hard to switch places (in duet mode) because we have such a small area to begin with, but we had a blast playing this game. 


The mix of new and old songs, fun dance moves, and "sweat" mode make this a game you will want to buy! I priced this game at my local game store and it was $50, but Amazon has it for $29! It is definitely going on my Christmas list. 


Now, more about the "sweat" mode. I love it! You choose the level you want to do, and then the game keeps track of your "sweat points" until you reach your goal! It is set up to where you work out with this game every day. Everyone knows how boring workout videos can be, so this is exactly what you need to switch it up a bit!


Good: Variety of songs, different dance modes and challenges, sweat mode, exciting graphics (you're center stage in the Pussycat Doll song), great price if purchased from Amazon. My 9 year old played the game and did well, so it's not too difficult either.


Bad: In duet mode, it gets a bit confusing. 


Overall: I give this game 5 out of 5 stars. It has everything you'd want in a workout video and video game combined! I definitely recommend it over Just Dance.


Stay tuned for Jenelle's upcoming review of Just Dance Kids!

No comments: