Thursday, November 18, 2010

Guy & Eva Gal: Guest Review by Sophia

Tazsa, the Guy & Eva Gal, sent me this lovely necklace!



Unfortunately, it didn't fit me - so I gave it to my neighbor as an early Christmas gift. :) She has helped me with reviews in the past, so I asked her to be a guest on our blog for the day to give this necklace a full review. This is what she had to say:

I love this necklace! It's very fashionable and well made. I can put it with anything
in my closet and it looks good. I wore it out with a white tshirt and blue jeans and got
SOOOO many compliments!

Good: Really cute! Works with lots of outfits! When I'm wearing it I can barely tell
it's there!

Bad: None really. It's awesome quality and design so it is sort of pricey. Definitely NOT Costume or play jewelry!


I would not recommend this necklace if you have a big neck like me, but Sophia was definitely satisfied with it and squealed with joy when I handed it over to her!

Visit Guy & Eva Gal on Facebook and on her website.

No comments: