Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Scentsy with Heather: Sadie's Review

I've met quite a few Scentsy reps in my day and Heather is one of the very few that has been helpful but not pushy! I love being able to shop without pressure, ya know?

I received this plug-in warmer to review, as well as a few different scents. They were all lovely of course, but my favorite is Silver Bells: Icy peppermint candy canes dance over warm and welcoming winter pear and crisp apple, all enveloped in a velvety blanket of caramel and vanilla sugar.



Silver Bells is on sale!!

On my wish list is this cute little piggy! It's called a Scentsy Buddy - you put a scent pack inside of this little guy! How cool is that??



Good: The scents are all amazing. I have sniffed about all of the scents and there are very few that I dislike. They are strong but not over powering. I have one in my kitchen and one in my bathroom, so my entire apartment smells amazing!!

Bad: $30 for a full size warmer is too much for me, but the warmers definitely are gorgeous. :)

You can host a scentsy party and earn rewards by clicking HERE. Heather currently has a special going on for hostesses. If you host a party before Cyber Monday, you will receive a free scentsy bar!

Find Heather on Facebook and tell her 3 Girls sent ya! :)

Shop with Heather

Also don't forget to stop by and check out Part 1 of my Herbalife review if you get a chance. Part 2 will be posted within a week! (Heather is also my Herbalife rep.)

No comments: