Thursday, November 18, 2010

Abigail's Boutique Designs: Jenelle's Review

I received a Nightmare Before Christmas bottle cap necklace from one of my favorite boutiques: Abigail's Boutique Designs. Here are some of the designs she has that I like.




I think she should make more 'best friends' sets because I'd like them but these are not really my style.



Good: The necklace was only $5 so even a kid like me can afford it. I really like that because I don't have to ask my mom for money then. The designs are different, and they fit my personality. I don't like wearing things that everyone else will be wearing.

Bad: Nothing!

Next, I'm going to try her simple silk bubble powder. It only takes 2 spoonfuls of this powder to make your bubble bath great, and she has over 100 scents. That is what I call variety! My moms like the Love Spell but I like the Pink Sugar, and my sisters like jusssssst about anything. No need for us to fight over one scent though because they're only $5.25 so we can get one of each.

Find Abigail's Boutique Designs on Facebook and Etsy.

1 comment:

Abbyscraftymom said...

Awesome review thanks janelle :)