Tuesday, November 2, 2010

PinkStar Photography: Sadie's Review

PinkStar Photography had a contest on Facebook and I won a free photo session!! Do I have to tell you how much I love photos?! When my family and I showed up to the photo shoot, we were kind of nervous. Usually the girls do modeling photo shoots for our tutus, so they aren't used to sitting still for family pictures. But the photographers worked with us and kept telling us how cute our girls are, which is always a plus!



Love this picture of Gracelynn!



I love that she gave us a CD of all of the images, even the "goofy" ones - which are our favorites, by the way!



I love the edits she did for us!



Good: Great to work with, low prices, flexible open schedule.

Bad: A few of the pictures had us positioned awkwardly, with too much space between us.

Find them here and let them know 3 Girls sent ya!

No comments: