Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Herbalife: Sadie's Review Part 1

This is going to be a 2 or 3 part review, so I can make sure I do it accurately. To be honest, I have about 75-100lbs to lose. Not really sure how it got to this point, but after 4 pregnancies and horrible eating habits for the past 10 years, it was bound to happen. Actually admitting that I have that much to lose isn't fun. But then again, neither is being this overweight. So, without further ado, I've started my weight change with Herbalife. Heather sent me the Advanced Program to get started.

I'll be honest, again, and tell you that day 1 was not that great. I took the Wild Berry shake mix and stirred it in some ice and fat-free milk. It didn't mix well at all. And it was disgusting. It tasted like some of the chalky stuff that you have to drink when you get the x-rays of your intestines. It was not good. That was for breakfast. I ate an apple instead. I ate a turkey and (fat-free) cheese sandwich (in a whole wheat pita) for lunch. I was hungry a few times throughout the day, and snacked on an apple or some carrots. Normally I would dip the carrots in ranch but I was feeling like behaving, so I ate them plain. :) For dinner, I tried the Wild Berry mix with milk, ice, frozen strawberries, and frozen pineapples - all in a blender. It was better, but I could only eat about half of it.

I did not try any of the vitamins or pills, and did not drink any water. I did better with that today. Day 2 was much better. My breakfast was orange juice, frozen strawberries, frozen pineapples, and two scoops of the wild berry mix. I actually liked it! I'm really picky when it comes to "diet" foods, so this was amazing for me. I did better with my water intake today, but still did not do the vitamins. I will start them tomorrow.

I weighed myself but am not at the point where I want to announce my weight, I may do so if and when I lose some. Overall, so far, I'm impressed with the Herbalife. Why? Because of Heather. She is the Herbalife consultant that is helping me and she has been there every step of the way for me. She gave me new recipes to try when I didn't like the mix with the milk. She even gave me her phone number so I can call her if I need any help. :)

My review so far: Thumbs up. Stay tuned for part 2 in a week or so.

Facebook
Store

No comments: