Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Lil' Kitchen Candles: Sadie's Review

Wow! This candle from Lil' Kitchen Candles is gorgeous and smells so good! We live in an apartment, so sometimes the candles we light will be a bit overwhelming. But this one isn't - it's perfect. When you walk in the door, you smell it, but it doesn't take over. It's a great candle all around. I like how it arrived wrapped -- definitely gift-giving ready. :)



This candle really caught my attention... I'd love to have it sitting out on my counter when company comes over. :) And I'm sure it smells lovely as well!



Good: Cute design, very unique, great smell. Prices seem very reasonable, not sure about shipping costs.

Bad: Etsy page has 0 items for sale, and finding her price list was difficult.

Find her on:

Facebook: Here
Etsy: Here

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Shipping: $2.00 + $0.50 each additional.

I found it on the shop now tab along with some of her prices! <3