Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fur Real Newborn Parrot - Jenelle's Review


Today I got a Fur Real Pet. I have had the bear before, and my sister had the monkey, but the parrot is definitely the cutest. It makes chirping noises and moves around when you feed it. The only bad part is when you go to turn it off or on, it's difficult to do because of where the button is located. It's in between its feet and I'm afraid I will break the feet when I'm switching it off or on.

I like that the parrot can sit on my finger or arm. You can usually pet the Fur Real pets to make them make noises, but the only way to get this one to 'talk' is by pretending to feed it.

We got ours at Wal-Mart for $10 so be sure to shop around for the best deal!

4 out of 5 stars (affordable, cute, fun, but hard to turn off/on and replace batteries).

~*Jenelle*~

No comments: