Sunday, October 17, 2010

Zhu Zhu Pet Rock Star Edition - Jenelle's Review



I got the Zhu Zhu pet Kingston and the Ramp & Spiral Slide for my 9th birthday this weekend. It's my first Zhu Zhu pet and I really like it, but Kingston is hard to understand. The slide is fun to play with and he rides down it really easily. You have to set it up on a hard surface or it will fall over (trust me!). Kingston fell off the kitchen table a few times and was fine, so he is very durable. That is important to me because I have two little sisters that like to break things.I like these toys and definitely want to try more!

Overall, 4 out of 5 stars (affordable, durable, cute, and fun - but hard to understand when he talks).

You can get your own Zhu Zhu Pets at Wal-Mart for only $9.

~*Jenelle*~

1 comment: